Wednesday 22 February 2012

Quick Veg Update

So almost half way through and the only thing I have to report is I’ve felt quite hungry so far.

Now it may not have been completely down the veggie diet. For example Monday morning I had a chunk of my protein bread and I ate it earlier than normal. The result was that throughout the day I was always hungry. The upshot is eating earlier and less meant I wanted food sooner throughout the day, not anything to do with a veggie diet.

Training seems to be fine I’ve cut back on the running due to my knee giving me a bit of jip.
I’ve struggled to get a good nights sleep so far this week but again I don’t think that’s related to my food intake.

Anyway it was just a quick update so here’s a breakdown of my meals so far

Mon
Tues
Wed
Breakfast
Chunk of banana protein bread
Slice of banana protein bread & 2 boiled eggs
Scrambled eggs, tomato and a slice of granary bread
Lunch
250g Cottage cheese with garlic, chilli spring onions plus a salad
Mozzarella plus salad and flapjack
250g Homemade Mackerel pate and salad
Dinner
Steamed trout with a lemon & herb seasoning.
New potatoes, green beans, carrots & kale (with ginger, garlic, chilli & sesame seeds)
Homemade falafel, wholegrain pitta, salad, yogurt with harissa paste & saffron
Miso soup with mushrooms, pak choi, tofu and spring onions
Snacks
Handful of mixed nuts, 50g cottage cheese, 2 shape 0% yogurts, cereal bar, Protein shake
Handful of mixed nuts, apple, Protein shake
Handful of mixed nuts, apple, Protein shake, banana, 50g homemade Mackerel pate, some crips
Pre/Post workouts
Protein shake
Protein shake
Chunk of banana protein bread
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment